- Ghost Bike Dedication and Ride of Silence!
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade is here again!
- Flat Tire – TCCP’s fourth annual bike party!
- For one month, Topeka Community Cycle Project offers discounts on earning bicycles in August, shares community’s generosity!
- Press Release: Announcing Flat Tire III, Dec. 8, at Celtic Fox in Topeka
Tag Archives: Taking the Lane
“Rethink Topeka” is the rallying cry around here of late. And it seems to be working. The city, like many we visited, is working with a consulting firm to develop a bike master plan, spearheaded by a bike-friendly city council member. We were given a draft of the new bike map and as I rode around I could almost see the future bike lanes on the downtown’s wide, one-way streets. Continue reading